Our goal at Grace Ballet New York is to provide the best possible dance training by highly qualified teachers in an enjoyable environment that is safe and fun.
THE GOALS FOR THE CURRICULUM ARE
- To enhance children's movement abilities and physical fitness
- To aid children in becoming physically and spatially aware
- To stimulate children's listening skills
- To encourage children to move expressively
- To build children's confidence and self esteem
- To encourage children to become co-operative and sociable
To empower young students with dance knowledge and discipline, cultivate poise, grace and elegance which will serve them well not only in a dance career but also in life.
DANCE IS FOR LIFE
At Grace Ballet New York we set and strive to maintain a high standard of achievement and is focused on obtaining top results in a dancer's practice. We nurture the love of dance and the joy of developing creative expression, strength, grace and technique. We promote safe dance techniques based on the Royal Academy of Dance. We believe that our students will develop positive self esteem, great friendships and the ability to work successfully with others through dance.
DANCE IS FOR FUN
Dance develops a positive attitude, resiliency, self-discipline, self-esteem, confidence and motivation. Dance bridges age and cultural barriers. Dance inspires mutual respect and harmony for mankind.