Grace Ballet New York offers classes for children ages 2.5 years to 12 years of age and is located in TriBeCa. Class sizes are purposefully limited as Miss Geraldine believes in individual attention. Miss Geraldine creates an environment for every child to relish in the magic of dance. Miss Geraldine is more than just a ballet teacher, she believes that love of dance can create community, support and a basis for life-long mentorship and friendship.
"My daughter loves Miss Geraldine and so do I! Miss Geraldine's classes are beautifully thought out and teach the foundations of ballet in a brilliantly creative way (along with all the other life skills of listening, taking turns, participation, etc.). I am so thrilled we found this class and we both look forward to ballet every week! At the end of every class we are able to watch a little performance, and you cannot even imagine how sweet this is. Truly the best." Testimonial from Monica M.
THE GOALS FOR THE CURRICULUM ARE
- To enhance children's movement abilities and physical fitness
- To aid children in becoming physically and spatially aware
- To stimulate children's listening skills
- To encourage children to move expressively
- To build children's confidence and self esteem
- To encourage children to become cooperative and sociable
- You can read more about our values and easily register online.