Grace Ballet New York is Manhattan's first Royal Academy of Dance School and offers classes for children from ages of 2.5 years upwards and is located in the heart of TriBeCa.
Class sizes are limited as Miss Geraldine believes in individual attention. Through the love of dance Miss Geraldine creates an environment for every child to relish in the magic of ballet, build confidence, enhance children's movement abilities, physical fitness, creativity and expression through movement and dance.
"We were looking for a long time for the right place and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Miss Geraldine is the best teacher, super professional and sweet. Our daughter is having tons of fun while learning ballet. She is learning something new every class and incorporating the new ballet moves into her life in such a natural way.
These moves are always linked to music and a story which turns into a whole joyful experience that combines discipline with art and fun.
We believe, as parents, that these kind of experiences are so important for our children. We can't wait to keep on coming and seeing our daughter grow and enjoy more and more.
Thank you Miss Geraldine!" -Florencia B
THE GOALS FOR THE CURRICULUM ARE
- To enhance children's movement abilities and physical fitness
- To aid children in becoming physically and spatially aware
- To stimulate children's listening skills
- To encourage children to move expressively
- To build children's confidence and self esteem
- To encourage children to become cooperative and sociable
- You can read more about our values and easily register online.